If you're here, you might be thinking about hiring our services but perhaps feeling a little bit overwhelmed by all of the details around our laundry delivery and have questions such as: how do I place an order? Do I have to download an app? What is a welcome kit and how do I receive one?
This article contains all the details you'll need to get your first laundry service delivered to you in 7 steps, from registration to delivery!
- Create an account - download our app for either iOS or Android devices. You will be prompted to enter your contact information, select your services, and finally set your cleaning preferences.
- Get your welcome kit - As part of signing up for the service, you’ll get a Welcome Kit which includes your own, personalized laundry bags. You’ll use these personalized laundry bags to separate your laundry and dry cleaning. These bags are yours to keep!
Your welcome kit will be delivered the next business day, and you can schedule your first order for any day after you receive it.
- Special instructions - If you have any notes or special indications on where to collect your clothes (for example, your back porch, by the garage door, at the concierge desk, etc.) or regarding any elements within your laundry or dry cleaning, you may include them in your order or provide our customer care team with instructions that will be followed by the book!
- Pickup day - Fill your bags and set them outside of your house for our driver to pick them up. You don’t need to separate your whites and colors, we'll do that for you! However, you do need to separate your wash & fold laundry from your dry cleaning.
- The cleaning - You’ll be texted when our driver is on their way. They will transport your bag back to our facility where our Clothing Care Associates sort and stain treat your laundry. All residential laundry is washed on cold, dried on medium, and beautifully folded before being packed up for delivery the next business day.
- Delivery day - One of our delivery drivers will return your bag containing your folded laundry, and place it at your designated drop-off location. There is no need to be home for your scheduled pickup and delivery: in fact, most people prefer to just leave their clothes out for our drivers.