Important: If you do not want us to dry clean anything in your laundry bag that we might otherwise think needs special treatment, please reply to the text you've received and let us know: "Please update my laundry cleaning notes to say that nothing in my laundry order should be switched to dry cleaning."
Our facility let us know that they found items in your bag that appear to be for dry cleaning service. Based on the garment care tags, we will need to send these for dry cleaning treatment. Our team will transfer these items to a Dry Cleaning Bag so they receive proper cleaning. Your delivery for these Dry Cleaning items will now take place in two business days.
You can read more about the different bags here: https://bit.ly/dry-cleaning-item-found
We use different laundry bags to differentiate different cleaning treatments. However, in the spirit of doing everything we can to properly care for your laundry, we check garment care tags on borderline garments sent in for regular laundry. There are many garments that can’t be laundered based on the garment manufacturer’s care tags. This includes items that indicate:
- Dry Clean Only
- Hand Wash Only / Hand Wash Recommended
- Air Dry, Hang to Dry, or Flat Dry Only
You’re receiving this message because we found one/some garments in your order that need to be sent to dry cleaning based on the garment care tags Here is what happens next:
- Our team will transfer these items to a Dry Cleaning bag so they receive proper cleaning.
- This Dry Cleaning bag will appear in your account as a new order. Don’t be alarmed if you see a new order in your app.
- Your delivery for these Dry Cleaning items will now take place in two business days. However, the rest of your laundry will be delivered on schedule. Only the garment(s) getting dry cleaned will be delayed.
We appreciate your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team.