While we always work to get everything delivered on schedule, there are some instances where we need more time to clean and deliver properly. We operate on a tight schedule to make sure we get everything done so everyone can have their laundry back on schedule. However, every once in a while, we run into delays.
- Garments need extra time for proper treatment
- Utility or facility maintenance left our cleaning shifts behind schedule
- Recleaning or repressing is needed after the garment was quality checked
- There is a small repair needed - like a blown stitch, broken button, jammed zipper
Here is what happens next:
- If you sent laundry bags, you will receive these back as you originally scheduled.
- Your entire dry cleaning delivery has been rescheduled for tomorrow (Mon - Sat). This will be delivered separately at no additional charge.
We appreciate your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team. And, again, we are very sorry for the delay.