Unfortunately, our systems do not allow you to live track the van that will pick up your laundry bag. We do, however, have an alert system that will notify you when the driver is close to the location where your order is scheduled to be picked up, and that will notify and remind you of all important upcoming events.
- Prior day reminder: on the day prior to your pickup you will receive an SMS informing you that there's a scheduled pickup. If you wish to cancel your pickup, all you need to do is reply to the SMS with the letter N.
- Laundry day reminder: on the day of your pickup, you will receive an SMS reminding you to leave your bags out in your location's detailed pickup spot by 8:30 AM. You have until 7:00 AM to cancel your pickup!
- Driver is 2 stops away: when your driver is 2 stops away, you will receive a push notification in our 2ULaundry app informing you about it. It is important that the notifications are enabled for our app, so click here to find out how to do it!
At this point, you will be able to see an ETA ("Estimated Time of Arrival") in the order tracker.
- Successful pickup: if the pickup was successful, you will receive either an SMS or a notification in our app informing you about it: if your notifications are enabled for the app, then the SMS will not be sent out.
- Failed pickup: if the pickup was not successful, you will receive an SMS providing you with options to reschedule your pickup for the upcoming week. Please note that at this point you might have received a phone call from our Customer Care team if the driver was attempting to pick up your bag but was unable due to a specific reason.
Due to the way in which we structure our routes, we are unable to provide with an estimated ETA for our pickup until the driver is two stops away, and we are also not able to abide to custom requests regarding pickup times. However, you do not need to be home at the time of the pickup, and you can provide us with specific pickup instructions, such as your gate code and/or callbox code so that our drivers can enter your house without having to ring the doorbell.